A tailored care plan for diabetes management takes just 15-60 minutes at your local Calgary Co-op Pharmacy. During our initial consultation, a Calgary Co-op Certified Diabetes Educator will:
• Review your history with diabetes
• Assess your blood glucose and A1C level
• Nutrition counselling and carbohydrate counting
• Discuss the proper use of blood glucose monitors
• Provide a diabetes action plan for self-management
• Review proper injection techniques
• Adjust your insulin therapy, based on the latest guidelines
Our diabetes services are the first step towards self-managing your care. Get in touch today to book a consultation and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Refilling your prescriptions just got easier.
Call our prescribing pharmacists to refill your prescription or try our new text refill service. For added convenience take advantage of our prescription delivery* or our new curb side pick up option. Learn more.
*within Calgary, Airdrie, High River and Strathmore city limits.